luni, 13 decembrie 2010

My most valuable photo


I am a beginner in the art of photography and you can easily observe this thing only by looking at the next photo. But for me, it is more than a simply photo; it is what I felt in that moment.
Every time when I look at this picture I have the sensation that the sea is not far away … I can hear it and I can feel the wind touching my face. I remember the feeling of peace that surrounded me when I took this photo. There was nobody around just me - the magnificent sea, the golden sand and the big blue sky with small clouds. 
There was the perfect place to relax and to meditate.


4 comentarii:

  1. What a beautiful picture.Where it was made?It is very professional,I haven't notice that you are a beginner in the art of the photography.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Do you like or prefer spend your time alone, Daniel?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I think is very relaxing to be in beautiful place.Do you really were there?

    RăspundețiȘtergere