duminică, 12 decembrie 2010

What I have done last summer


Let me tell you about my last summer because it was the best for me .Do you want to know why?
Well, I spent my holyday on an island for the first time in my life and not on any island, I was on Crete, the Zeus homeland.
The summer of this year was full of openings, such as my first fly with an aeroplane, my first 500 km derived in a foreign country and I was more than 1000 miles away from home.
On the island I found a magnificent combination of relief, superb beaches, the bluest sea I have ever seen and grandiose mountains. Plenty great View Points from where you can see the wonder of the nature.
In all the cities there were many museums and religious places and one of the island you can find the southernmost town of Europe, Ieripetra.
I strongly recommend to everyone to visit this beautiful island, the island of Zeus.

Un comentariu:

  1. What a beautiful place.I think you enjoyed your summer holiday.I saw just photos about this place,but is I will be very rich one day I will visit it.You need to tell us more about your trip.

    RăspundețiȘtergere